notice me senpais !! (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have been making low quality (?) threads all day and you guys are all too busy christmasing or something to notice my efforts :pandasad: but little me is lonely and bored, a little anxious too.. all I ever wanted was for someone to chat with me :pepecry1:

so tell me something, anything...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am studying


Tell me more about your sig
It's from this awesome song, Japanese single by my fav group Dreamcatcher hehe.. the lyrics and the mv show some kind of struggle of the girls and their attempts to "break out of the dark night" the lyrics I chose, I also dyed in the group's official colors :)

 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's from this awesome song, Japanese single by my fav group Dreamcatcher hehe.. the lyrics and the mv show some kind of struggle of the girls and their attempts to "break out of the dark night" the lyrics I chose, I also dyed in the group's official colors :)

Bruh I knew I recognized it somewhere
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
awwww you're lovely making so many threads :maheart:
how did you spend Christmas?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
bulletutuuu <3
thank you :pandasad:
I just went to some friends, it wasn't that nice but it was ok idk lol.. I just.. have other stuff on my mind, so I didn't even really "feel" xmas this year again... how about you??
:nekolove: I know I've been pretty absent lately, but I always enjoy finding your threads
Ooof why it wasn't nice?
I don't really feel Christmassy either, but I watched a Christmas movie with my mom on 24th and then yesterday and today I visited my grandparents :maheart: I have lots of things to do cause I am back to my country for holidays
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
:nekolove: I know I've been pretty absent lately, but I always enjoy finding your threads
Ooof why it wasn't nice?
I don't really feel Christmassy either, but I watched a Christmas movie with my mom on 24th and then yesterday and today I visited my grandparents :maheart: I have lots of things to do cause I am back to my country for holidays
aw cutie <3
meh I mentioned it in a few threads, xmas has always been crappy for me somehow even though I love the idea of it, idk it's like a curse lol but that's okay.. someday..
ooh that sounds pretty nice, I'm glad :D
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
aw cutie <3
meh I mentioned it in a few threads, xmas has always been crappy for me somehow even though I love the idea of it, idk it's like a curse lol but that's okay.. someday..
ooh that sounds pretty nice, I'm glad :D
oh really? I didn't see those threads :pepecry1: I'm sorry to hear. I guess Christmas is less Christmassy when we get older :pepecry2:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ye that's okay :) and idk..... it's just always more stressful than nice for me..... poor us :((
oof I hope someday you will be able to relax and enjoy Christmas :pepecry1:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have been making low quality (?) threads all day and you guys are all too busy christmasing or something to notice my efforts :pandasad: but little me is lonely and bored, a little anxious too.. all I ever wanted was for someone to chat with me :pepecry1:

so tell me something, anything...
i am so sorry had to get back to work today.

but be happy
here is a wall of Kei :)

47657
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
sorry for neglecting you koku :c

You're threads are always so thoughful, whether they're about your daily life or about discussions. I have no idea how you can think of so many thread ideas. I struggle to come up with one a week :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww dm me whenever. I am usually quick to reply.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread