Now that all settled. La Vie en Rose or Violeta? (1 Viewer)

Which one do you like more overall?

  • La Vie en Rose

  • Violeta


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
186
Reactions Received
552
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Lver took a really long time to grow to me, but in the end it did. It has higher highs and lower low than violetta, which is just a solid song with nothing special. I will choose Lver for that reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd have said Violeta yesterday but after some time has passed and a few listens, it's definitely still LVER :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Violeta.
I was not a big fan of LVER
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
LVeR. I feel like I'm in the minority, but I immediately liked LVeR. Also, without going back and listening right this moment, I actually can't recall what Violeta sounds like. (And unfortunately I can't go by chorus because, like LVeR, it doesn't give me much other than the title name... So I say Violeta and start humming LVeR, so there's that.)
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LVeR. I feel like I'm in the minority, but I immediately liked LVeR. Also, without going back and listening right this moment, I actually can't recall what Violeta sounds like. (And unfortunately I can't go by chorus because, like LVeR, it doesn't give me much other than the title name... So I say Violeta and start humming LVeR, so there's that.)
According to the poll you're definitely not in minority.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread