Appreciation Now that BJH 1 is happening fans are speculating about Yeri! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I actually don't know if Yeri wants to solo debut as an artist

I can't remember if she ever said she wanted to...she's much more into acting if I recall
She did write some songs, and preformed em during her you tube show.

she does seem to like acting, and is doing well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lovely!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread