18+ [NSFW] Question for bg stans (1 Viewer)

Your bias proposes a wholesome and romantic pegging session. Are you in?

  • Hell yeah, bring the strap on!

  • Nope nope nope

  • What is pegging??

  • I'd try it once, out of curiosity

  • My bias is a pure innocent holy being and he'd never ask something like that!


Results are only viewable after voting.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If he asked me nicely ofc :maheart:

Not my thing but i'm sure he'd do somethin for me that he wasn't into if I asked him v nicely ✨✨
Knowing who your bias is and reading this comment is even more hilarious :lisalaugh:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Ummm.... Even though pegging is my thing...
I just couldn't...
Onew is a Ray of pure sunshine...
I couldn't have that face look back at me as I ruin him... I'd feel so uncomfortable.. And slightly guilty
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t think Jiwon would be into that :jisoosmh: He seems more of a lazy but crazy guy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread