Found Nu'est/Wanna One Minhyun for trade (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Anyone wants? :wimwim:
I don't think anyone except @Vikki stans them here and the only Nuest card she has is also Minhyun rip.

Been getting male cards for 4 days straight now :nayeonisdone:

I'll take any female in exchange except the ones I already have- Jeongyeon and Yeji.

minhyun.PNG
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,778
Reactions Received
93,554
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,635
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Anyone wants? :wimwim:
I don't think anyone except @Vikki stans them here and the only Nuest card she has is also Minhyun rip.

Been getting male cards for 4 days straight now :nayeonisdone:

I'll take any female in exchange except the ones I already have- Jeongyeon and Yeji.

minhyun.PNG
lol i was like how did he move that so fast i have had one up for 10 days....
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
loli was like how did he move that so fast i have had one up for 10 days....
I just checked and 5 people have Minhyun how is this card so popular :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread