- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
Oh, wow, thank you! I've not been keeping up with K-POP news at all, lol.
OFC HE ISOh, wow, thank you! I've not been keeping up with K-POP news at all, lol.
He looks great in a suit, as expected.
![]()
Oh my god, that big font hurts my vision—no, I'm kidding.OFC HE IS![]()
Wut can i doOh my god, that big font hurts my vision—no, I'm kidding.
I have a thing for suits.![]()
I see.Wut can i do
He is my st bae in kpop at all![]()
Misspell..?I see.
And. I have a feeling you're misspelling on purpose, are you feeling alright?
As in, are you in a good place mentally? I'm kind of worried.
I don't really care about misspelling, really, I'm asking if you're mentally in a good place. It doesn't seem so.Misspell..?
Kinda not rlly gud sometime
Wait.. whyI don't really care about misspelling, really, I'm asking if you're mentally in a good place. It doesn't seem so.
You know I can help. I won't break you.
Eryn’s first language isn’t EnglishI don't really care about misspelling, really, I'm asking if you're mentally in a good place. It doesn't seem so.
You know I can help. I won't break you.
Yes.. u remember itEryn’s first language isn’t English
I think I have good intuition. So you're busy. That makes the situation a lot more worse, doesn't it? You can't catch a break. You're struggling, drowning.Wait.. why
Hurm idk wut type of mentally gud..
But im mess cuz due date of tasks
Thats it
Huwaaaaaaaaaa.. i need to keep my wordI think I have good intuition. So you're busy. That makes the situation a lot more worse, doesn't it? You can't catch a break. You're struggling, drowning.
He can use perfectly fine English at times. In fact, I suspect he actually has a very good grasp of the English language.Eryn’s first language isn’t English
I am she.. and i have learn 4 language at the momentHe can use perfectly fine English at times. In fact, I suspect he actually has a very good grasp of the English language.
Let me tell you a little story.Huwaaaaaaaaaa.. i need to keep my word
No no its nothing at all
Its just a lilnot kinda bigissue on my head rn
My misspell, i learn from k-sites