Nugu Battle: April vs Fromis_9 (2 Viewers)

Which Was Your Favorite

  • Oh! My Mistake

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Love Bomb

    Votes: 9 69.2%

  • Total voters
    13

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
OMG WAIT ARE YOU LEGENDJEKKI? I'm sorry I didn't realized this before lmao, it's sooo nice to know that you're here too. :pepeheart: You don't have that iconic Umji dp here. :<
Who are you on AKP? :oof_tea:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ohhh recognize the name but I didn't really see you around much. Well tbh, I had multiple hiatuses these past few months so maybe it's just me lool.
well I have always been pretty inactive for times :D
just happy to see that you are doing better.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG WAIT ARE YOU LEGENDJEKKI? I'm sorry I didn't realized this before lmao, it's sooo nice to know that you're here too. :pepeheart: You don't have that iconic Umji dp here. :<
lol. you missed me with a beautiful saerom gif dp here. but yeah I really want to change to an umji dp again.
I am just happy to see you here :D
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:llama_squish:Is it even a question who I pick:llama_squish:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who are you on AKP? :oof_tea:
I'm perhapz. :maheart:
Dw if you don't know me, I joined only last month.

lol. you missed me with a beautiful saerom gif dp here. but yeah I really want to change to an umji dp again.
I am just happy to see you here :D
You should consider getting a Fromis_9 dp back then, Flovers unite! :llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread