COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

nugu drama (1 Viewer)

is seowon attention seeking or is she in the right

• i'm on seowon's side

• i'm not on seowon's side

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
kiru 🦋
i'm kinda confused on this and was wondering what you all think.

from 1:27 to 1:50, pay attention to the girl in the green shirt, seowon. chaeeun (white shirt) cut her in line and she tried to tell chaeeun and looked very uncomfortable
then again at 2:45 to 2:54, seungchae (black and white shirt) cuts seowon to do a cute thing with yeonsu (my bias !! overalls) and seowon makes a confused arm position at the camera.

i haven't seen anyone talking about this and i was wondering what the consensus is.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
That shouldn't be any drama at all, especially since it's no official performance video. It seems they are a relative new group and choreography errors might happen during dance practice. That's pretty normal. The bigger problem is that some people (not you and not the group members) tend to make a drama out of nothing.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Wreck
Looks normal to me. Seems to be a cute interaction for the relay dance.

Relay dances aren't supposed to be super planned or completely choreographed. But that specific interaction looks like it was part of a little "skit" basically.

You can even see both members lip syncing to those parts perfectly. So seems like a normal plan to me.

alo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
op you didn't have to concern troll like this to get us to listen to this bop... could have just said "this song slaps y'all check it out" and called it a day

... or maybe you did. who cares, my next thread is 100% going to be me manufacturing drama between members of a nugu group whose song is actually eally great

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
kiru 🦋
op you didn't have to concern troll like this to get us to listen to this bop
its actually so good and all the girls are talented and amazing
i think they did this to get ppl talking and cause a mini controversy to get attention
i feel like crap sorry for trying to rile ppl up
but they release bops
also i think if i say its like drama or a scandal then ppl outside of this website would talk ab it yk

alo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
its actually so good and all the girls are talented and amazing
i think they did this to get ppl talking and cause a mini controversy to get attention
i feel like crap sorry for trying to rile ppl up
but they release bops
also i think if i say its like drama or a scandal then ppl outside of this website would talk ab it yk
no, you don't need to feel like crap! i'm sorry for being harsh in my original post.

i personally think it's some scripted fun that unfortunately comes across as awkward - cause they're rookies ofc. this potentially could lead to people getting the wrong idea, but i don't think it's a ploy to get the group attention, nor much to think about. i'm not familiar with this group (except for that one song that got that ice spice edit i think??) so i definitely will listen to their music now - if not for this thread i wouldn't have heard this song haha. i'm sorry for being harsh, again - i just thought that stirring up beef when there wasn't any in the first place seemed unnecessary, but those weren't your intentions at all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread