- Joined
- 26 April 2023
- Messages
- 208
- Reactions Received
- 320
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1
- Fandom
- MIDZY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
For trade:
Just make me offers at the moment, limited for limited only though.
So pretty! Sure :) Do you mind posting it?![]()
interested in this for seungkwan?
Wait actually you like Everglow, I looked at your main cards thread!So pretty! Sure :) Do you mind posting it?
I love Everglow lol, would it be fine if I have E:U instead?Wait actually you like Everglow, I looked at your main cards thread!
Do you want E:U April Fools instead? Or I can save her and we can trade for the weki meki girls
![]()
Yeah sureI love Everglow lol, would it be fine if I have E:U instead?
Sure! <3 Can you post it please if you don't mind?If you need Sihyeon April Fools I have thatwill you take it for Jinyoung?
Posted https://kpopsource.com/threads/request-cards-or-trades-here.33078/page-4202#post-1826077Sure! <3 Can you post it please if you don't mind?