Appreciation Obscure Music Genres - #5 - Death Metal/Black Metal. (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was a huge fan of Arch Enemy, when they still had Angela Gossow as their singer. I love her.

And so young but this is the best age to explore different genres, imo. I am turning 25 in 11 days. :yolk:
Angela was amazing; not a band I super followed but I loved how kick ass she is. Agreed that their newer singer isn't quite as good. You're young, you are!! (I'm older than you) Don't feel old, no quarter life crisis for you! :pandaroll:Also happy birthday! :pandahappy:

I typically use Spotify & certain YT channels for finding new music now.
I should go back to Last.Fm.
I remember using it when I was eight - ten years old.
Same - I'm lazy and let Spotify rec now, or just reviews online. Wow Last.fm haven't thought about it in a while!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Angela was amazing; not a band I super followed but I loved how kick ass she is. Agreed that their newer singer isn't quite as good. You're young, you are!! (I'm older than you) Don't feel old, no quarter life crisis for you! :pandaroll:Also happy birthday! :pandahappy:
She was so fierce! I don't feel the same about their current lead singer though. She lacks something.

I sometimes feel even older with how tired I am all the time. xD How old are you then? And also thank you! :pepeheart:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Oy! Why isn't Death mentioned. They were pioneers in the Genre:



Also, a notable sub-genre of Black Metal is DSBM, which is one that trends towards extreme melancholy and macabre themes.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread