Obsessed with this new Chungha song (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


WHAT A BOP!!!!!
:queen:
​


I thought that Snapping was one of Chungha's greatest songs. But then Chica came along and slapped me so damn hard that I was left disorientated!! I've been listening to this song on repeat and I would even say that it's one of my favourite songs of 2019 :sj_weary:


Stan talent, stan Chungha
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Yes omg

I'm considering stanning tbh
:sj_weary:
You should!!

I never got into IOI. But I instantly stanned Chungha on her solo debut. This girl is insanely talented and the complete package!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Jungkook

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg yeees :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

I had it on repeat as well since yesterday. It is one of the best of 2019 indeed
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and SeulPika

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
You should!!

I never got into IOI. But I instantly stanned Chungha on her solo debut. This girl is insanely talented and the complete package!
When I said considering
I meant I was about 90 percent there already
:jenniesmug:

She's definitely a talented queen ^^
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly it’s an actual tragedy that Chica isn’t the title track. Don’t get me wrong, Snapping is great, but I think chica would make an even better title track. I can literally picture the MV and the dance in my head.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly it’s an actual tragedy that Chica isn’t the title track. Don’t get me wrong, Snapping is great, but I think chica would make an even better title track. I can literally picture the MV and the dance in my head.
I also prefer Chica to Snapping. And Flourishing too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof I love this omg :nakypog:

Like legit I think this is my fav Chungha song ever? Either this or Rollercoaster but atm I'm feeling this more :jisoosmh: As good as Snapping is, this should've been the title imo :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof I love this omg :nakypog:

Like legit I think this is my fav Chungha song ever? Either this or Rollercoaster but atm I'm feeling this more :jisoosmh: As good as Snapping is, this should've been the title imo :sj_weary:
Now you understand why I fangirl since yesterday? :jisoosmh: This song is a booop
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean there is nothing wrong, but it seems like everyone is going blond

i agree chungha is gorgeous with any hair but i much rather prefer dark hair :sanapray:


but that's her choice
Even Ryujin going blonde for Itzy comeback :yolk:
I wasn't feeling blonde Chungha first but the white outfit in Snapping with her hair, such ice queen vibes :sj_weary:

Now you understand why I fangirl since yesterday? :jisoosmh: This song is a booop
It really is omg, especially the Woman Now Woman Now part :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread