Odd Ways You Prepare Food (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Odd Ways You Prepare Food


What are some things you do to make your food that are uncommon or unusual? Or at least you think they are?


When I make peanut butter toast after I toast the bread and spread the peanut butter on... I heat the toast in the microwave for 10-15 seconds so the peanut butter is hot and runny. Maybe other people do this too but I don't know anyone who does! IT DRIPS OFF WHEN YOU EAT IT! YUM!



 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
i remember once thinking it would be a good idea to heat chocolate cake up a little in the microwave and ended up with a sponge cake in a pool of melted butter :ilovebread:
You heated it too long!!!!

Lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't put pepper in my food at all unless the flavors of the vegetables or meat are gone due to cooking.
I only put salt.
Maybe cuz I'm used to eating veggies without any seasoning whatsoever
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to sprinkle sugar on a lot of food. Now I can't handle sugar anymore (it makes me feel dizzy, sick and tired) :maheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Ever heard of Jaffa Cakes? They look a bit like this:
25653


They have a gooey centre. I bite around the edge of the jaffa cake and the take the chocolate off of the top until all you see is the gooey jelly centre in a circle stuck to the bread part. Then I'll peel the gooey part of, put the bread part in my mouth and then eat the gooey part last. I do this for every jaffa cake I eat lol. It's complicated but I love eating it like this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread