any IZ*ONE, Gfriend or RV card
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,744 Reactions Received 93,541 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 24 November 2020 #1 any IZ*ONE, Gfriend or RV card Reactions: bulletproof
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,744 Reactions Received 93,541 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 24 November 2020 #2 Trading to Bulletproof Reactions: bulletproof
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 24 November 2020 #3 @bulletproof i hate that you got your bias already Reactions: RandAlThor and bulletproof
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 24 November 2020 #4 Jimin said: @bulletproof i hate that you got your bias already Click to expand... I think I was lucky to notice, even if I didn't see the thread Reactions: RandAlThor
Jimin said: @bulletproof i hate that you got your bias already Click to expand... I think I was lucky to notice, even if I didn't see the thread