- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I have a Gahyeon id be interested in trading for a Jungkook.
Yes.So just kidding I took the Gahyeon card from Vikki
do you wanna trade your Jungkook for Gahyeon @Yachii
keep him for me, please. I´ll trade with you once I have a GG card! I really want him, but I have Taemin and I don´t think I want to give him up :D.Added Lucas from SuperM
![]()
Yes. Sorry for the late response.@Yachii you also collecting IU cards right?
I have an IU 1, are you interested in trading for IZ*ONE's Sakura?
Note: I'm also collecting IU, but doing this trade allows a few people to get cards they want. The others have agreed to the trades, so I'm just waiting for your reply.
![]()
No worries about the late response, there was no rush :).Yes. Sorry for the late response.
BTW, to my understanding, Sakura is a Japanese name, Is she Japanese?No worries about the late response, there was no rush :).
Thank you so much!
I'll head to the request thread now to start our trade :).
She is indeed. I only know that as Rand told me earlier lolBTW, to my understanding, Sakura is a Japanese name, Is she Japanese?