Found Offering Ren, Haechan, Heize 5, Hwasa, Hongjoong, Jin, Yunho, E:U, Yangyang, Yuta, Lay, Ten, Wendy, Taeyong. Wanted Yoohyeon (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It depends. If it's not Yoohyeon, I calculate an approximation of a relative trade value. It depends on that.
Would you accept a GFriend card for him, since I saw that you're interested in them a bit?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Would you accept a GFriend card for him, since I saw that you're interested in them a bit?
I've decided not to collect Gfriend cards, since my degree of preference for them is quite low. That said, yes, I accept. According to my calculations, any Gfriend card has a higher trade value.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've decided not to collect Gfriend cards, since my degree of preference for them is quite low. That said, yes, I accept. According to my calculations, any Gfriend card has a higher trade value.
great! thanks for the info, if i get a gfriend card i'll let you know
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you give me Hongjoong for Yoohyeon
or would you prefer to give the card to Yili?
no please don't worry about me for hongjoong
please give hongjoong to yellowcoat for yoohyeon!

you got the all valuable card omg!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no please don't worry about me for hongjoong
please give hongjoong to yellowcoat for yoohyeon!

you got the all valuable card omg!
the Dreamcatcher one? I dunno, I would prefer Jonghyunk tbh. I just don´t feel like trading too much, but I know that this card is really valuable.
Especially for @Yachii
but I can´t bring myself to even care about Ateez so if he agrees to give Hongjoong to you, I´m also fine with it. A promise was made that once the Dreamcatcher collection is complete, trades will be easier :) and @Yachii has the best cards.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the Dreamcatcher one? I dunno, I would prefer Jonghyunk tbh. I just don´t feel like trading too much, but I know that this card is really valuable.
Especially for @Yachii
but I can´t bring myself to even care about Ateez so if he agrees to give Hongjoong to you, I´m also fine with it. A promise was made that once the Dreamcatcher collection is complete, trades will be easier :) and @Yachii has the best cards.
maybe can negotiate to get a jonghyun card? I know that Xeulgi has one that she is trading so if Yachii gives you a card that Xeulgi needs you can get Jonghyun? Xeulgi would want Seulgi, because Yachii can't own more than one of each IU card
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
maybe can negotiate to get a jonghyun card? I know that Xeulgi has one that she is trading so if Yachii gives you a card that Xeulgi needs you can get Jonghyun? Xeulgi would want Seulgi, because Yachii can't own more than one of each IU card
seems like IU is one of Yachii´s favs too. It´s ok though. I´ll wait for Yachii´s decision. There are plenty of cards for everyone and I completed my Zico collection yesterday so I should not be greedy.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
seems like IU is one of Yachii´s favs too. It´s ok though. I´ll wait for Yachii´s decision. There are plenty of cards for everyone and I completed my Zico collection yesterday so I should not be greedy.
i hope you can get a jonghyun card soon, yellowcoat you deserve to have a card very special to you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i hope you can get a jonghyun card soon, yellowcoat you deserve to have a card very special to you
you are very kind. everyone deserves to have a Jonghyun tbh. everyone deserves to be reminded to never give up on life :).
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Would you give me Hongjoong for Yoohyeon
or would you prefer to give the card to Yili?
WOW! You have made @Yachii's day for sure. Yoohyeon is just about the only card she cares about and it will complete her Dreamcatcher set!
:nekolove:

I'm so pleased Yoohyeon has finally been released. Can't wait to get her next to also complete my own DC set.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
seems like IU is one of Yachii´s favs too. It´s ok though. I´ll wait for Yachii´s decision. There are plenty of cards for everyone and I completed my Zico collection yesterday so I should not be greedy.
@yellowcoat along with this trade, I'll give any card else to you for free if you accept. Just choose any card that's not in one of my collections, namely the Dreamcatcher or IU collections. Choose one, and it's yours for free.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@eclipsoul As you seem to be going for Everglow now, Yachii is trading E:U in this thread.
:sanapray:

She goes for value=value in her trades (with a focus on just how many of those cards are around) so this is a great place/thread to come to in search of cards you want. So keep an eye out here and sooner rather than later you'll have a card Yachii will accept for one you want.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread