- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I'll only accept Yoohyeon in exchange, please, don't offer me anything else.
Last edited:
Definitely! Suga has an extremely high trade value. I'll not throw it away!Valuable card for valuable card!
I like it!
![]()
Chances are, even someone who doesn't want Suga might still trade Yoohyeon with you if they don't want her card. Then they'd get the valuable Suga card for themselves to trade :).Definitely! Suga has an extremely high trade value. I'll not throw it away!
Yeah, you get it.Chances are, even someone who doesn't want Suga might still trade Yoohyeon with you if they don't want her card. Then they'd get the valuable Suga card for themselves to trade :).
![]()
Luck? I don't do anything special. I however have been unable to get Yoohyeon yet; so I've been not that lucky. Not counting that my top groups don't have cards at all.HOW DO YOU DO THAT, HOW DO YOU GET ALL THOSE COOL CARDS???
Neither do mine. I guess that´s called being too special :D. but it is ok ♥ I´ll note her down in case i´m ever lucky to get her or see anyone offering the card. I once had a Dreamcatcher card after all :).Luck? I don't do anything special. I however have been unable to get Yoohyeon yet; so I've been not that lucky. Not counting that my top groups don't have cards at all.
I was offering all of my cards to two people for your Hongjoong, but no one wants them :D. I´ve tried.... :Ddammit if only you liked izone....