Found Offering Suga from BTS and Lucas from NCT. Wanted Yoohyeon. (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Valuable card for valuable card!

I like it!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Definitely! Suga has an extremely high trade value. I'll not throw it away!
Chances are, even someone who doesn't want Suga might still trade Yoohyeon with you if they don't want her card. Then they'd get the valuable Suga card for themselves to trade :).
:pikasmart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Luck? I don't do anything special. I however have been unable to get Yoohyeon yet; so I've been not that lucky. Not counting that my top groups don't have cards at all.
Neither do mine. I guess that´s called being too special :D. but it is ok ♥ I´ll note her down in case i´m ever lucky to get her or see anyone offering the card. I once had a Dreamcatcher card after all :).
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
dammit if only you liked izone....
I was offering all of my cards to two people for your Hongjoong, but no one wants them :D. I´ve tried.... :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If I'll get her I will come back here :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread