❄ [OFFICIAL] Astro Badge Revamp Thread // Voting // 6/11 - 6/19 ❄ (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Here are the ones I've made so far, I've got a lot more coming though that will come in other posts (including logos) c:

MJ


JinJin


Eunwoo


Moonbin


Rocky


Sanha

 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
some of these came out not like i wanted, but i figured i'd put them up here anyway. if any of them get chosen and you need me to provide image sources i can. i mixed layer styles though on them so if they need updates...it may take a bit x.x
they're all pretty simple though, logo-wise






 
Last edited:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
some of these came out not like i wanted, but i figured i'd put them up here anyway. if any of them get chosen and you need me to provide image sources i can. i mixed layer styles though on them so if they need updates...it may take a bit x.x
they're all pretty simple though, logo-wise




they look amazing taem!
I loveeeeeee this one
84d11906ce12ec592518fd00a3dc0959.png
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
MJ


JinJin


Eunwoo


Moonbin


Rocky


Sanha

 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't stan this group, but these badges are gorgeous. :sj_weary:
Me before i started stanning :icgyu: Expecting you to be an Aroha soon :pepeheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I went old school on some of these back to debut year x:

MJ


JinJin


Eunwoo


Moonbin


Rocky


Sanha

 
Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I came here to make some badges, but there's no need; @taemkitten is carrying all Aroha's here, a true MVP :sanapray:
These badges are beautiful, and thank you so much everyone for creating so many lovely badges :pikahappy:
This warms my heart a lot, thank you so much for such kind words! I try really hard to be a great AROHA and represent the boys as best I can and I'm glad it shows :pikahappy:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This warms my heart a lot, thank you so much for such kind words! I try really hard to be a great AROHA and represent the boys as best I can and I'm glad it shows :pikahappy:
You're really one of the best AROHAs out there, and your love for Astro is really admirable :bigcatlove:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well I hadn't planned on making any more, but when I was going through and cleaning my idol thread up a bit, I came across the recent CANCAM photos that I felt needed to be given a chance. The princes are so handsome.

MJ


JinJin


Eunwoo


Moonbin


Rocky


Sanha


Sourced from this post in the ASTRO thread
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Can anyone else see the badges I've made after my first post?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Can anyone else see the badges I've made after my first post?
I can't see any of the ones you posted after the first post, and I can see the last posts badges
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Mangoey can you see any of the ones I posted? I might have to go change the URL since they are all uploaded to the KS image server and that got changed. Shoot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@Mangoey can you see any of the ones I posted? I might have to go change the URL since they are all uploaded to the KS image server and that got changed. Shoot.
yeah i can't see them either :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread