☾ Official Astrology Thread ☽ (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Taeyeon : Picses
Jessica: Aries
Sunny: Taurus
Tiffany: Leo
Hyoyeon : Virgo
Yuri : Sagittarius
Sooyoung : Aquarius
Yoona : Gemini
Seohyun : Cancer

Isn't it cool how all SNSD members have a different sign... That happens in more groups but usually in bigger groups, there's members with same signs...
Signs we miss: Capricorn, Libra, Scorpio, all three a different element
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
My Astrology Triad:
  1. Sun: Leo
  2. Moon: Gemini
  3. Ascending: Virgo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eden and yeji

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m a Taurus
Ascendant Leo
Moon sign Aries
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eden and yeji

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm a Scorpio c:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread