Audio [OFFICIAL AUDIO] fromis_9 - Love Me Back :: Operation: True Love OST (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Flover
Why can't I ever remember when I make the original post...
haha i always do it after incase i need to edit the main post .

the tags dont react well to edits and i post the wrong stuff and it would be bad to post the wrong stuff and tag ppl :)
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
haha i always do it after incase i need to edit the main post .

the tags dont react well to edits and i post the wrong stuff and it would be bad to post the wrong stuff and tag ppl :)
Thats something I would do too! :haylul: I guess I was subconsciously being safe! :pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread