Group Official B.A.P Thread (4 Viewers)

Favorite BAP member?


  • Total voters
    13

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If anyone wants to take over this thread just tell me, I'm a terrible op and at this point it should really go to someone who posts on artist threads more actively :yolk:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If anyone wants to take over this thread just tell me, I'm a terrible op and at this point it should really go to someone who posts on artist threads more actively :yolk:
I would offer to but I can barley keep up with Kim Donghan's thread right now :nekosweat:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
If anyone wants to take over this thread just tell me, I'm a terrible op and at this point it should really go to someone who posts on artist threads more actively :yolk:
I mean, you seem to be doing fine but if you wanted I could :sanapray: or just help out at least.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean, you seem to be doing fine but if you wanted I could :sanapray: or just help out at least.
I mostly just need help keeping consistent updates, I'm never on insta do I forget to post updates
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread