- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Mochi with his own little MochiZelo deleted all his old photos
But at least he blessed us with a Mochi video
I would offer to but I can barley keep up with Kim Donghan's thread right nowIf anyone wants to take over this thread just tell me, I'm a terrible op and at this point it should really go to someone who posts on artist threads more actively![]()
I mean, you seem to be doing fine but if you wanted I couldIf anyone wants to take over this thread just tell me, I'm a terrible op and at this point it should really go to someone who posts on artist threads more actively![]()
I mostly just need help keeping consistent updates, I'm never on insta do I forget to post updatesI mean, you seem to be doing fine but if you wanted I couldor just help out at least.