Group Official B.A.P Thread (3 Viewers)

Favorite BAP member?


  • Total voters
    13

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
And of course it wouldnt be BAP without the other members support :sanapray:


And without Zelo being cool
​

My heart can't handle :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like all the songs from his album but this is definitely my favorite. :pandalove:

 
  • Love
Reactions: mirella and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hope everything is all better now :pandalove:
I wish, I just happened to get sick today on top of everything else :pepecry2:

But its not all bad, part of it is my new puppy takes up so much time, but I still love her. :sanapray: Id love her more if she didnt jump on my face at 3 AM but thats a minor issue.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wish, I just happened to get sick today on top of everything else :pepecry2:

But its not all bad, part of it is my new puppy takes up so much time, but I still love her. :sanapray: Id love her more if she didnt jump on my face at 3 AM but thats a minor issue.

:pandaomg: Aww a puppy!?

I know the feeling, my cats always think that my face is the best stepping stool for them as well. Also I hope you feel better.:pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandaomg: Aww a puppy!?

I know the feeling, my cats always think that my face is the best stepping stool for them as well. Also I hope you feel better.:pandalove:
Thankfully I already feel a bit better.
And because I'm obsessed with puppies let me spam for a minute



:maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thankfully I already feel a bit better.
And because I'm obsessed with puppies let me spam for a minute



:maheart:

:llama_squish: It's so CUTE!! :pandalove:

Does she have a name yet?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: mirella and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You know those songs that you listen to and can just hear the emotion in the singers voice? His voice is just so powerful in this song, It was kind of bittersweet to listen to because all of the members are kind of doing their own things currently but made me so happy that I discovered them.
:pandalove:

Sorry to get all sappy lol


 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread