Solo [Official] ✧ Baekhyun 백현 | Artist Thread ✧ (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,381
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,236
Gender
Female

Stage Name: Baekhyun (백현)
Birth Name: Byun Baek Hyun (변백현)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: May 6, 1992
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Height: 174 cm (5’8.5″)
Blood Type: O
Subunit: EXO-CBX
Project Group: SuperM
Super Power: Light
Instagram: @baekhyunee_exo
Twitter: @b_hundred_hyun
Youtube: Baekhyun

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Wink + Bright Smile? What a combo. This kills the woman (me).


Whew! The way the choregraphy goes hard towards the end of Ringa Ringa Ring? Whew! :sj_weary:





Look at him just GLOWING!


I'll take you... on a playdate... Baekhyun..... :pepecry1:


Have you noticed his hair? It's a beautiful brown, and so lively and... flippy! Ah! :pepeaww:
 
Joined
11 May 2019
Messages
449
Reactions Received
1,505
Location
EXO planet~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Congratulations! You're the first person to post in Baekhyun's thread aside from me, the OP. :dubuwave: and another user but that was just because they were looking for easter eggs so i feel like it doesn't really count
Well, whenever I see something that includes my ult in it, I C l I c K faster than I blink.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread