Solo [Official] ✧ Baekhyun 백현 | Artist Thread ✧ (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm thinking about redoing Baekhyun's OP, but I'm just not sure how I want to design it yet. I'd like something a little more... prettier. I know the information is the important part, but I can't help but feel self-conscious about it. :nekosweat:
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
BOLO!!!!!!


I'm thinking about redoing Baekhyun's OP, but I'm just not sure how I want to design it yet. I'd like something a little more... prettier. I know the information is the important part, but I can't help but feel self-conscious about it. :nekosweat:
i think a peach colored OP would fit him. softie.

for the information, when you have time re-arrange it from the latest release to the oldest (most people are interested in new things)
and maybe separate the music part into different parts like :
1-Solo (when he drops his solo)
2-EXO
3-EXO-CBX
4-Special songs (collaborations, OSTs and Stations)
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


:llama_squish:


And seems like his hair is shorter and brighter? He‘s probably shooting his MV soon

OH MAN I WONDER WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE :jisoosmh:

BOLO!!!!!!




i think a peach colored OP would fit him. softie.

for the information, when you have time re-arrange it from the latest release to the oldest (most people are interested in new things)
and maybe separate the music part into different parts like :
1-Solo (when he drops his solo)
2-EXO
3-EXO-CBX
4-Special songs (collaborations, OSTs and Stations)
Hmm. I'll see what I can do with the color! I think rearranging everything from newest to oldest is a good idea, though, and I'll hopefully work on Baekhyun's OP within the next few days. Thank you! :nekolove:
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female




i'm personally waiting until they show us what the album packaging looks like since i may not be able to get both versions. i'm glad they're using amazon again, though! and barnes and noble. it's awesome seeing the albums in person at their stores (except last time i went, i didn't see any?? huh)
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The OP graphics are gorgeous!
YAY FOR BAEK!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread