Official Bigbang Badge Revamp Thread (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and lexus

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Taeyang:
1.png
2.png

Seungri:
3.png

I tried...It's really hard making any badges for them tbh
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm sorry for being very late with the voting process. I've been having a hard time finding some really good photos of the guys for the badges. Sometimes when I find a good photo, it doesn't look good as a badge. Another thing is that I'm trying to make a good group badge and subunit badge. So, that's why the voting hasn't started yet. I will start the voting tomorrow though! Again, sorry for taking so long with the voting process.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
First off, I'd like to apologize (again) for not starting the voting a lot sooner. I've been caught with school and I've been trying my best to make decent looking suggestions for you all. I change the dates of the voting in the OP. I hope you understand. 💙

VOTING FORM​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
voted
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
We still have another round of voting to do, but here's the results so far.

FINAL BADGES

GD& & TOP -


Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 6.56.09 PM.png

GD & Taeyang


Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 6.56.24 PM.png

TOP -

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 7.15.40 PM.png

G Dragon -


Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 6.56.36 PM.png

Daesung -


Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 6.56.47 PM.png

Seungri -


Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 6.56.58 PM.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread