- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 22,126
- Reactions Received
- 13,741
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 86,260
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
You claimed a common on Oct 14 KST. Next common claim can be made on Oct 28 KSTCan I claim Yuju 1 please![]()
You claimed a cards on Oct 17 KST. Next claim can be made on Oct 31 KSTHello! I would like to claim Seventeen Jeonghan common and Lee Hi 3 rare please![]()
You claimed a common on Oct 20 KST. Next common claim can be made on Nov 3 KSTmay i claim ateez hongjoong?
You claimed a card on Oct 21 KST. Next one can be claimed on Nov 3 KSTClaiming TWICE Dahyun
You claimed a card on Oct 22 KST. Next one can be claimed on Nov 4 KSTMay I claim YooA 4 please?![]()
You claimed a common in Oct 23 KST. Next claim can be made on Nov 6I would like to claim NCT 127 Doyoung please!![]()
Your next claim is gonna be in nov 4 kstClaiming TWICE Dahyun
And yours on Nov 5 kst.May I claim YooA 4 please?![]()
thank you!!You claimed a common in Oct 23 KST. Next claim can be made on Nov 6
You claimed a common on Oct 31 KSTHello! I would like to claim Seventeen BSS Seungkwan common please :)
You claimed a common on Nov 6 KST. Next claim can be made on Nov 20 KST.can i claim itzy yuna please?