- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
๐ช๐ป๐ป๐พ๐ธ๐พ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝ๐๐๐๐ฝ๐ถ ๐๐๐๐พ๐๐ ๐ฏ๐ฝ๐๐๐ถ๐น
Chungha Official Fandom Name: Byulharang
Chungha Official Fan Colors: Pantone 374c, Pantone 332c and BE83AB
Stage Name: Chungha (์ฒญํ)
Birth Name: Kim Chan-mi, Later changed to Kim Chungha (๊น์ฒญํ)
English Name: Annie Kim
Birthday: February 9, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Nationality: Korean
Height: 161 cm (5โ3โ)
Weight: 44 kg (97lbs)
Blood Type: A
Positions In I.O.I
Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper
Positions in I.O.I Sub-unit
Main Dancer, Main Vocalist, Rapper
Facts about Chungha
โ Chungha was born in South Korea.
โ She lived in Dallas, Texas for 7/8 years.
โ Her nickname is โAlcoholโ โ Chungha is the name of an alcohol drink brand. (SNL Korea 7 โ May 7, 2016)
โ Chungha first audited for YG Entertainment.
โ Chungha is a former JYP trainee.
โ Now sheโs currently under M&H Entertainment.
โ Trainee Period: 3 years 3 months
โ She said her dance training period was in total about 6-7 years.
โ During her appearance on โHit the Stageโ she confessed that she almost quit dancing due to financial issues.
โ Education: Sejong University
โ Her hobby is watching movies alone.
โ She can speak Korean and English.
โ Specialty: Choreographs, Dancing
โ Chungha is brave as seen on their show where they go to many abandoned/haunted places.
โ Chungha appeared in Pentagonโs โPretty Prettyโ MV.
โ Chungha sang โPit A Patโ, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon OST.
โ Chungha debuted as a solo artist with โWeekโ.
โ She appeared on Hit the Stage and finished in 7th place.
โ She had a collaboration with Samuel for โWith Uโ.
โ Chungha was a participant of Produce 101 and finished on rank 4, which allowed her to become part of the popular girl group I.O.I (which only promoted for 10 months).
โ She got popular on Produce 101 for dancing freestyle so well.
โ Chungha said that for her, I.O.I represents โAlways an inner experienceโ.
โ In January 2017 she was selected as a host for EBSโ โAh! Sunday โ A Running Miracleโ.
โ On 21 April, 2017 Chung-ha released her pre-debut single titled โWeekโ.
โ On June 7, 2017 she released her debut EP, โHands on Meโ, with the lead track โWhy Donโt You Knowโ.
โ On November 8, 2017 it was announced that Chungha started filming for her own reality show called โChung Haโs Free Monthโ.
โ Her role model is Lee Hyori. (Weekly Idol)
โ As of August 2018, Kim Chung Ha was chosen as new Korean Shiseido ambassador.
โ Chungha was an MC in Produce 48 episode 5 for a segment called โDancing Queenโ together with Somi.
โ When Chungha was asked who her best friend is/are, she said the I.O.I members.
โ Chungha is close to Stray Kidsโ Chan (they trained together before to leave JYP)
โ She is part of SM Station X girl group project: Seulgi x SinB x Chungha x Soyeon.
Source
Official Accounts
Instagram: @chungha_official
Official Fan Cafe: MNH-Chungha
Chungha Official Fandom Name: Byulharang
Chungha Official Fan Colors: Pantone 374c, Pantone 332c and BE83AB
Stage Name: Chungha (์ฒญํ)
Birth Name: Kim Chan-mi, Later changed to Kim Chungha (๊น์ฒญํ)
English Name: Annie Kim
Birthday: February 9, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Nationality: Korean
Height: 161 cm (5โ3โ)
Weight: 44 kg (97lbs)
Blood Type: A
Positions In I.O.I
Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper
Positions in I.O.I Sub-unit
Main Dancer, Main Vocalist, Rapper
Facts about Chungha
โ Chungha was born in South Korea.
โ She lived in Dallas, Texas for 7/8 years.
โ Her nickname is โAlcoholโ โ Chungha is the name of an alcohol drink brand. (SNL Korea 7 โ May 7, 2016)
โ Chungha first audited for YG Entertainment.
โ Chungha is a former JYP trainee.
โ Now sheโs currently under M&H Entertainment.
โ Trainee Period: 3 years 3 months
โ She said her dance training period was in total about 6-7 years.
โ During her appearance on โHit the Stageโ she confessed that she almost quit dancing due to financial issues.
โ Education: Sejong University
โ Her hobby is watching movies alone.
โ She can speak Korean and English.
โ Specialty: Choreographs, Dancing
โ Chungha is brave as seen on their show where they go to many abandoned/haunted places.
โ Chungha appeared in Pentagonโs โPretty Prettyโ MV.
โ Chungha sang โPit A Patโ, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon OST.
โ Chungha debuted as a solo artist with โWeekโ.
โ She appeared on Hit the Stage and finished in 7th place.
โ She had a collaboration with Samuel for โWith Uโ.
โ Chungha was a participant of Produce 101 and finished on rank 4, which allowed her to become part of the popular girl group I.O.I (which only promoted for 10 months).
โ She got popular on Produce 101 for dancing freestyle so well.
โ Chungha said that for her, I.O.I represents โAlways an inner experienceโ.
โ In January 2017 she was selected as a host for EBSโ โAh! Sunday โ A Running Miracleโ.
โ On 21 April, 2017 Chung-ha released her pre-debut single titled โWeekโ.
โ On June 7, 2017 she released her debut EP, โHands on Meโ, with the lead track โWhy Donโt You Knowโ.
โ On November 8, 2017 it was announced that Chungha started filming for her own reality show called โChung Haโs Free Monthโ.
โ Her role model is Lee Hyori. (Weekly Idol)
โ As of August 2018, Kim Chung Ha was chosen as new Korean Shiseido ambassador.
โ Chungha was an MC in Produce 48 episode 5 for a segment called โDancing Queenโ together with Somi.
โ When Chungha was asked who her best friend is/are, she said the I.O.I members.
โ Chungha is close to Stray Kidsโ Chan (they trained together before to leave JYP)
โ She is part of SM Station X girl group project: Seulgi x SinB x Chungha x Soyeon.
Source
Official Accounts
Instagram: @chungha_official
Official Fan Cafe: MNH-Chungha
Last edited: