Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (11 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
'Endless Night' Dance Practice

​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ After School Club
20.03.10




​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It was a joke for @Keihatsu; but it's getting slowly real for me. Their Japanese release was the best Dreamcatcher to date; but I'm still not over the Scream disappointment. I'm afraid it will not be the same for me.
In a very recent interview the girls stated that they would be keeping their rock sound, so maybe their next comeback will be more "typical".
also i heard that they're already preparing for another comeback in a few months? I'm not sure about how trustworthy the source was.

it sucks when you’re in limbo with a promotional cycle with a song you don't like. I remember the first time that happened with my favorite group. I got up early on a school morning to watch the mv and I was so bewildered. The next comeback too was off-putting, and a couple months after that I slowly left the fandom. I felt really disconnected from the group, the fans...it sucked. It wasn't a fandom like Dreamcatcher though, I highly doubt that will happen again.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
In a very recent interview the girls stated that they would be keeping their rock sound, so maybe their next comeback will be more "typical".
also i heard that they're already preparing for another comeback in a few months? I'm not sure about how trustworthy the source was though.
it sucks when you’re in limbo with a promotional cycle with a song you don't like though. I remember the first time that happened with my favorite group. I got up early on a school morning to watch the mv and I was so bewildered. The next comeback too was off-putting, and a couple months after that I slowly left the fandom. I felt really disconnected from the group, the fans...it sucked. It wasn't a fandom like Dreamcatcher though, I highly doubt that will happen again.
I really hope that to be true; but I'm not holding my breath to it. At least I have (what I consider) their best song ever in their Japanese release. Disappointment is too painful when it happens with a group you used to love so much.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
In a very recent interview the girls stated that they would be keeping their rock sound, so maybe their next comeback will be more "typical".
also i heard that they're already preparing for another comeback in a few months? I'm not sure about how trustworthy the source was.
it sucks when you’re in limbo with a promotional cycle with a song you don't like. I remember the first time that happened with my favorite group. I got up early on a school morning to watch the mv and I was so bewildered. The next comeback too was off-putting, and a couple months after that I slowly left the fandom. I felt really disconnected from the group, the fans...it sucked. It wasn't a fandom like Dreamcatcher though, I highly doubt that will happen again.
I want to add that I'd probably like the song under other circumstances. It's just that their rock sound was the chief reason I stanned them.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
In a very recent interview the girls stated that they would be keeping their rock sound, so maybe their next comeback will be more "typical".
also i heard that they're already preparing for another comeback in a few months? I'm not sure about how trustworthy the source was.
it sucks when you’re in limbo with a promotional cycle with a song you don't like. I remember the first time that happened with my favorite group. I got up early on a school morning to watch the mv and I was so bewildered. The next comeback too was off-putting, and a couple months after that I slowly left the fandom. I felt really disconnected from the group, the fans...it sucked. It wasn't a fandom like Dreamcatcher though, I highly doubt that will happen again.
I also heard they are preparing for another comeback in a few months. I hope it's true!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Dreamcatcher's VLOG

'Scream' - Behind the Scenes Part 2


​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread