1st day of the Month Dreamcatcher Thread Notification
@Insomnia
This is the first of the monthly notifications I am going to do from now on in this artist thread. It's part of my idea to try and get more activity in the artist threads I'm OP for.
It doesn't matter at all if you "watch" this thread or not, this notification is simply to remind those in the INSOMNIA user group that at least one user has been uploading content in this thread over the past month that you may have missed and would like to see and engage with.
Obviously, lurking is okay too, you don't
have to react or engage with anything :). Just know content is here for you to enjoy :D.
This monthly notification will also mark the page and comment since the last one, so you know when the last notification was and which content you might have missed. There are only three posts above this one since I last tagged the fandom, so there isn't much at all to catch up on I guess.
So, feel free to comment/reply to the content, just lurk and enjoy it, or even just say hello to the fandom!
Much love InSomnia!
