Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (23 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@Yachii Looks like this thread is still going lol can you remember when we got to the first 50 pages?
I wasn't here when Dreamcatcher got their first and 2nd win, so congratulations to them for Maison.

JiU is my fave again lol
I remember; and the time when I pushed it to a thousand pages. I has always been a dedicated fan, just now I'm dedicated to PassCode. Now @kimsguardian is keeping it going.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I remember; and the time when I pushed it to a thousand pages. I has always been a dedicated fan, just now I'm dedicated to PassCode. Now @kimsguardian is keeping it going.
Yeah, I remember that too! You were really persistent lol The thread has come a long way!
Well done @kimsguardian for keeping it going!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,975
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(ENG) [Dreamcatcher's Note] Handong's 'Midwinter' Choreography Practice Behind the Scenes • 한동 '한겨울 (寒冬)' 안무 연습 비하인드
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,975
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(ENG) [Dreamcatcher's Note] Behind the Scenes of Sua's 'No Dot' Special Clip • 수아 'No Dot' 스페셜 클립 비하인드
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,975
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(ENG) Dreamcatcher's Note] Behind the Scenes of Handong's 'Midwinter (寒冬)' Special Clip • 한동 '한겨울 (寒冬)' 스페셜 클립 비하인드
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Any news on a new Japanese release?
Only some rumours about a Japanese comeback that may be early next year and it won't be tied to any game promotion like some previous releases!

This would be after a Korean comeback though I believe. Rumours also say this will be their biggest Japanese release yet with at least an EP. Hard to find credible sources though so I'm hoping for the best!
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Only some rumours about a Japanese comeback that may be early next year and it won't be tied to any game promotion like some previous releases!

This would be after a Korean comeback though I believe. Rumours also say this will be their biggest Japanese release yet with at least an EP. Hard to find credible sources though so I'm hoping for the best!
:sanapray:
Honestly, they should release an all rock, kick ass album for Japan. I think that's how they were originally planned to be.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Honestly, they should release an all rock, kick ass album for Japan. I think that's how they were originally planned to be.
Very true. I think that would be the best thing for them.
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread