Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (216 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
20 October 2023
Messages
28
Reactions Received
23
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180
Fandom
InSomnia
Gender
Male
Bro, are you the only one left here?:pepelook:
I tried to find some other threads with DC discussion,but looks like only this one is active. And mainly because of you ahah.
(sorry if I`m not allowed to post here, I`m new)
 

chiefchilly1

Girl Group Connoisseur (self proclaimed)
.
Joined
12 December 2022
Messages
2,189
Reactions Received
2,566
Location
NYC
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,443
Fandom
Insomnia
Gender
Male
Bro, are you the only one left here?:pepelook:
I tried to find some other threads with DC discussion,but looks like only this one is active. And mainly because of you ahah.
(sorry if I`m not allowed to post here, I`m new)
InSomnias are still here @Insomnia
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,456
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,983
Gender
Male
what's this?! :umwhat:

According to some members of the Dreamcatcher subreddit it's probably a teaser. 'aim caorwn' - i am a crown?


My first spontaneous thought was: 'Crown' is the fandom name of Craxy. Will you tell me that ChaeY is a new Dreamcatcher member? :passcodea:

Probably not ... :dubuthink:

666666 and 83 seem to be 'angel numbers' - whatever that means.
 
Last edited:
Joined
20 October 2023
Messages
28
Reactions Received
23
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180
Fandom
InSomnia
Gender
Male
This MyCo looks epic, few steps better than all previous.
+concept seems darker hopefully? I`m fine with light stuff, but it`s time to come back to roots of nightmare.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread