Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (8 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Finally this is subbed. It'a quite a fun one. SuA has issues showing her face without makeup, unlike JiU or Gahyeon. What I like more about her is her "relantionship" with her fans. All the most heart warming interactions with Somnias that I remember have been with SuA. I know many people follow some ships between the girls, and while I find them fun, I personally don't care about ships; I care more about DC-InSomnia relantionship.. In this vlog SuA pictures herself interacting with the fans. ❤ ❤ ❤

 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and lexus
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Finally this is subbed. It'a quite a fun one. SuA has issues showing her face without makeup, unlike JiU or Gahyeon. What I like more about her is her "relantionship" with her fans. All the most heart warming interactions with Somnias that I remember have been with SuA. I know many people follow some ships between the girls, and while I find them fun, I personally don't care about ships; I care more about DC-InSomnia relantionship.. In this vlog SuA pictures herself interacting with the fans. ❤ ❤ ❤

 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Finally this is subbed. It'a quite a fun one. SuA has issues showing her face without makeup, unlike JiU or Gahyeon. What I like more about her is her "relantionship" with her fans. All the most heart warming interactions with Somnias that I remember have been with SuA. I know many people follow some ships between the girls, and while I find them fun, I personally don't care about ships; I care more about DC-InSomnia relantionship.. In this vlog SuA pictures herself interacting with the fans. ❤ ❤ ❤

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread