Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (268 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Everytime I see this it makes me cringe! You can literally see her drop the scarf way before she steps on it.
Yeah, me too. I used to laugh whenever someone fell; but after my mom broke her femur on a fall, I always worry. It's no longer funny.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah, me too. I used to laugh whenever someone fell; but after my mom broke her femur on a fall, I always worry. It's no longer funny.
Ouch! That must have been painful for her!
I'm glad Yoohyeon was ok though Gahyeon thought it was funny lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread