Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (75 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This is really cute but at the same time I hate it when people younger than me are already so much more talented.
lol I think we should all strive to become the best we can be and not compare ourselves to other people, I'm sure you have things you can do that other people would be envious of :pandalove::queen:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lol I think we should all strive to become the best we can be and not compare ourselves to other people, I'm sure you have things you can do that other people would be envious of :pandalove::queen:
Aw thanks. Yeah, I'll try but sometimes when I look at these kids I feel like I'm not doing anything with my life, you know? But then I remember I still have a lot of time left to grow, and I just need to take it slowly.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'm sure they will achieve it. I think Dreamcatcher and CLC are going on the same path; slowly but surely gaining more fans. It may be harder than getting a hit song, but at the end it'll be all the more rewarding to see how far the've come. Che(hopefully)somnia fighting!~
Yes!!! I believe that!
Btw have you seen this beautiful friendship between our girls?

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes!!! I believe that!
Btw have you seen this beautiful friendship between our girls?

I saw them interact when clc got second win but I haven't watched these videos. They seem to be really close.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Aw thanks. Yeah, I'll try but sometimes when I look at these kids I feel like I'm not doing anything with my life, you know? But then I remember I still have a lot of time left to grow, and I just need to take it slowly.
Yes, you just need to find your passion and do what you love doing 🙂
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Their friendship is the cutest
I saw them interact when clc got second win but I haven't watched these videos. They seem to be really close.
I believe they are all roughly the same age as well? (I think Dreamcatcher are a little older with some members). Because don't forget, Dreamcatcher were originally Minx and had 5 of the members in Dreamcatcher and Minx were around when CLC were first starting out I think, so CLC and Dreamcatcher and both of their fans can really relate to each other.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I saw them interact when clc got second win but I haven't watched these videos. They seem to be really close.
Yeah they seem to have created a group chat and the girls said that CLC is almost just like themselves in terms of personality lmao
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Thanks! 😄 We're feeling the love and support on the Dreamcatcher thread today, haha. 😆
Yes we are! :queen: I'm also really getting into 'No' as well and I love Hobgoblin and Black Dress!
I would love to see the two group collab one day, it would be interesting and also bring the two fandoms together as well.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I believe they are all roughly the same age as well? (I think Dreamcatcher are a little older with some members). Because don't forget, Dreamcatcher were originally Minx and had 5 of the members in Dreamcatcher and Minx were around when CLC were first starting out I think, so CLC and Dreamcatcher and both of their fans can really relate to each other.
Yes, I get this feeling that they're almost like sister groups. They both debuted around the same time, started out with five members, but because they were struggling added two more, and because cute wasn't working out, eventually changed their concept to a darker/girl-crush one, which is slowly helping them become more successful and gain more fans. Only difference is that Dreamcatcher re-debuted.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes we are! :queen: I'm also really getting into 'No' as well and I love Hobgoblin and Black Dress!
I would love to see the two group collab one day, it would be interesting and also bring the two fandoms together as well.
I'd really liked to see them collab as well. Or if not, then I'd really want to see a subunit featuring some of the clc girls and some of the dreamcatcher girls together.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah they seem to have created a group chat and the girls said that CLC is almost just like themselves in terms of personality lmao
Yeah, they do seem to have a lot of similarities personality wise.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yes, I get this feeling that they're almost like sister groups. They both debuted around the same time, started out with five members, but because they were struggling added two more, and because cute wasn't working out, eventually changed their concept to a darker/girl-crush one, which is slowly helping them become more successful and gain more fans. Only difference is that Dreamcatcher re-debuted.
Yeah, I think they are kind of like sister groups in a way!
Oh really? CLC also added two more members and had a cute concept too? They really are more similar than we think barring the music and concepts and the fact that DC re-branded themselves.

I'd really liked to see them collab as well. Or if not, then I'd really want to see a subunit featuring some of the clc girls and some of the dreamcatcher girls together.
Oh that would be awesome! I would also love to see pairings between certain members of both groups and sing covers or do their own songs etc.
For instance, I noticed that Elsie and Handong are really close and have even have pictures with each other:
This is a pic which Elsie took:


and as you can see, they are together here:


Also JiU and Seungyeon:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread