- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Yeah, they have a resemblance that make me mix them up. It's happening increasingly less frequently to me. But calling them a clone of each other is a bit if an exaggeration.This is why many people get them mixed up! 😂
They look as if they were a single 14 members group.
I gave CLC yet another chance after this, but one if their songs just breaks their discography for me. A casual listener is the most I can be for CLC, always ignoring the songs I dislike.
All the names before them are big ones and many of the ones following them are too. This is a good achievement.7th!!!
Yeah, their highest before this was in the You and I era when they came 9th and in the What era, they came 13th, so to go from top 10, to top 15 and then bounce back in top 10 again with their highest ever is amazing!All the names before them are big ones and many of the ones following them are too. This is a good achievement.