Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (20 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
"Choosing a bias" was quite a straight forward process for me. I just got to know the girls and the bias introduced herself as so. Simple.
True! It took me a bit longer but after a while, I knew JiU would be the one, but Yoohyeon also bias wrecked me too hard and although she didn't knock JiU off my top bias spot, she is now holding JiU's hand in my biases spot lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Didn't they already do a cute concept with MINX though? Maybe they don't want to do one the whole time at Dreamcatcher?
Yes, they did and failed; and I prefer them to stay away from that. However, if they ever do, I'd like it accompanied by a very heavy rock song.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yes, they did and failed; and I prefer them to stay away from that. However, if they ever do, I'd like it accompanied by a very heavy rock song.
Yes that is true. I think the route they are taking is the way to go for them. They already have an established fanbase and I think with a group like Dreamcatcher, you have to build the foundation which is what they have done and are still doing, that is why they have had a very slow start but now they are starting to really get going and we are starting to see results.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
True! It took me a bit longer but after a while, I knew JiU would be the one, but Yoohyeon also bias wrecked me too hard and although she didn't knock JiU off my top bias spot, she is now holding JiU's hand in my biases spot lol
JiU is my bias. Wreckers have been Siyeon, Handong, and Yoohyeon at different times; yet JiU has held her place. 🙂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread