Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (237 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would go for Gahyeon since she is my ultimate bias, but go for whichever one you want to go with!!
what's good about the gahyeon one is that I wouldn't need to change that much. It defently fits my aesthetic alot.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
what's good about the gahyeon one is that I wouldn't need to change that much. It defently fits my aesthetic alot.
Btw I accidently said she's my ultimate bias but she's actually my ultimate bias wrecker lol

I'm looking forward to seeing ultimate cuteness on your sigs lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Btw I accidently said she's my ultimate bias but she's actually my ultimate bias wrecker lol

I'm looking forward to seeing ultimate cuteness on your sigs lol
seems like gahyeon should be part of your ultimat bias line :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
seems like gahyeon should be part of your ultimat bias line :sanapray:
Well I have JiU and Yoohyeon as my ultimate biases and then Gahyeon and Handong as my ultimate bias wreckers and then Siyeon, SuA and Dami as my bias wreckers!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well I have JiU and Yoohyeon as my ultimate biases and then Gahyeon and Handong as my ultimate bias wreckers and then Siyeon, suA and Dami as my bias wreckers!
:sanapray::maheart:
yeah I remember you telling me that
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I absolutely love your sigs!!! They all fit it so well!! Such a gorgeous maknae!

Also your profile pic is gorgeous, who is it?
aww thank you~
you missed the times were I always had a dc sig like I had for the longest time siyeon's instagram perf gif as a sig, had some yoohyeon sigs too. I even used multiple times dc as a dp ( on discord too)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
aww thank you~
you missed the times were I always had a dc sig like I had for the longest time siyeon's instagram perf gif as a sig, had some yoohyeon sigs too. I even used multiple times dc as a dp ( on discord too)
I missed a lot huh? Well I've also experienced a lot with you!
When I took over this thread, it was only on page 2, it's crazy to think how far it has come in just 1 month!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I missed a lot huh? Well I've also experienced a lot with you!
When I took over this thread, it was only on page 2, it's crazy to think how far it has come in just 1 month!
yeah. It really is amazing how far we came here.
It's nice having all these memories together
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
yeah. It really is amazing how far we came here.
It's nice having all these memories together
Yep and what better to spend them with my Dreamcatcher buddy and everyone here :pandalove: I'll look forward to experiencing many more memories!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep and what better to spend them with my Dreamcatcher buddy and everyone here :pandalove: I'll look forward to experiencing many more memories!
oh yes. Dreamcatcher buddy's and everyone here is so lovely :pandalove:
yes. I look forward to new memories too.
I am also excited when dc will start teasing a new album. It will be wild here, I believe
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
oh yes. Dreamcatcher buddy's and everyone here is so lovely :pandalove:
yes. I look forward to new memories too.
I am also excited when dc will start teasing a new album. It will be wild here, I believe
Yes definitely! I'm loving how we are experiencing the rise of their popularity as well, I think any fan wouldn't miss it for the world.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes definitely! I'm loving how we are experiencing the rise of their popularity as well, I think any fan wouldn't miss it for the world.
true. Alot of exciting times are coming our way.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
15767


So InSomnias, I wanted to say thank you. Our girls deserve a great and passionate fandom and it’s why we are. I will never regret to stan one of the most talented and unique Kpop groups ever. Let’s go to the page 1000.
:maheart::maheart::maheart:
it‘ nice having you here now~

we really are a fandom full of passion
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
true. Alot of exciting times are coming our way.
Yes exactly! We also welcome new InSomnia's with open arms and show them the wonders of this beautiful group!

15767


So InSomnias, I wanted to say thank you. Our girls deserve a great and passionate fandom and it’s why we are. I will never regret to stan one of the most talented and unique Kpop groups ever. Let’s go to the page 1000.
Thank you! You are awesome! I think this GG will have a long and prosperous career! Although they may not be the biggest, the longer they are around and are happy in what they are doing, the more amazing content they will be giving us and that is what matters most!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread