- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
@Moderator Could you?could I please be added to the DC taglist?![]()
@Moderator Could you?could I please be added to the DC taglist?![]()
8:55: Handong eating Vienetta like a boss!
nope, she is indeed getting prettier everyday & that mature look on her is make her gorgeous8:55: Handong eating Vienetta like a boss!
I am wrong or is Gahyeon getting even more beautiful the older she gets?
If this continues, she may get my bias wrecker. Especially with long hair she is wow. Sorry SuA.nope, she is indeed getting prettier everyday & that mature look on her is make her gorgeous![]()
Nope. But I'm keeping my eyes open for any news!Any news on a Japanese release?
< 2 minutes what are you doing to me yoohyeonie
[Dreamcatcher's VLOG] Yoohyeon's Just An Average Day: Europe Tour • 유현이의 무난한 하루 : 유럽 투어 편
Yoohyeon's "Just An Average Day" vlog seem less frequent than other members' LOL(fyi i dont stan DC but i like yoohyeon for her multi colored hair n cool image smh)< 2 minutes what are you doing to me yoohyeonie![]()
she has that effect on people lel per the pollYoohyeon's "Just An Average Day" vlog seem less frequent than other members' LOL(fyi i dont stan DC but i like yoohyeon for her multi colored hair n cool image smh)
Yoohyeon vlog from my cursory googling has US tour in 4 parts, then nthg till this Europe tour-i think. I hvnt searched for Dami vlog unless randomly came across on youtube. Dreamcatcher dont seem to post a lot of vlog except maybe Sua or sthg. Or take turns(?). Sad for insomnia. At least there's Sua posts, thats sthg, rite(?).:taeilsob:she has that effect on people lel per the poll
dami's vlog seems even less frequent
dw we get the right amount of vlogsYoohyeon vlog from my cursory googling has US tour in 4 parts, then nthg till this Europe tour-i think. I hvnt searched for Dami vlog unless randomly came across on youtube. Dreamcatcher dont seem to post a lot of vlog except maybe Sua or sthg. Or take turns(?). Sad for insomnia. At least there's Sua posts, thats sthg, rite(?).:taeilsob:sympathies to insomnia.