Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (17 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Dreamcatcher certainly has the quality and sound that can appeal to the West.

I'm hoping that if DC are changing their style a bit next comeback (to match 'Sleepwalker' and 'Silent Night'), then they have a chance to shine more internationally. Obviously everyone loves their rock sound, but atm DC need to trend on social media/YT for the West to notice them more. Perhaps that's why DC is said to be changing style/sound a bit next comeback. They said they'll always keep their rock sound regardless though :), so here's to hoping DC do trend and get popular enough overseas!
I think that as long as they don't change too drastically that it wouldn't be Dreamcatcher anymore, then I think it will be ok. I would want them to still keep their hard rock sound no matter what!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread