Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (17 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I think so.😄❤👍
I'm really glad they are getting more recognition in Japan! I think they can only grow from here as they actually have huge potential.
I also noticed that they were 8th in Oricon charts. When 'What' debuted, it came 12th, so that's a big improvement already.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm really glad they are getting more recognition in Japan! I think they can only grow from here as they actually have huge potential.
I also noticed that they were 8th in Oricon charts. When 'What' debuted, it came 12th, so that's a big improvement already.
Japanese inSomnia is growing.👍🙂
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg really? That's amazing! Congrats girls ^^
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is amazing if true! It means they have already surpassed 'Alone in the city' album. Can anyone get the current sales on Gaon sales at all? Because these comments were 6 days ago.
gaon sales.PNG
Each comeback the girls get more and more successful and grow! It's great to see. Hopefully they continue to grow and begin to earn awards for their work in the near future. They deserve it!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah just album sales. Digital is Gidle's strong suit. But tbh physical sales bring in more money so DC's doing extremely well.
That's true! Also wins are more for digital sales, DC are not very good in digitals, so I think that's a big reason why they haven't got their first win yet! If show wins were determined by physicals, I think DC would have got their first win already, especially since CLC's physicals are not that great.
13737
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
That's true! Also wins are more for digital sales, DC are not very good in digitals, so I think that's a big reason why they haven't got their first win yet! If show wins were determined by physicals, I think DC would have got their first win already, especially since CLC's physicals are not that great.
13737
I'm sure they'll get their first win soon. It's all about timing with these things anyway. If DC ent can time their comeback well, they should be able to get their first win ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread