- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm starting to get biaswrecked by all of themThe fanchants
Wigs are getting snatched
Also Mia wow![]()
Sihyeon save me
I'm starting to get biaswrecked by all of themThe fanchants
Wigs are getting snatched
Also Mia wow![]()
I'm still with God Yiren but Mia in this stage omgI'm starting to get biaswrecked by all of them
Sihyeon save me![]()
I went with ot6 in the poll nowI'm starting to get biaswrecked by all of them
Sihyeon save me![]()
Lmao I never realized that I didn't vote in the poll, thanks for the remind.Poor Onda has 0 votes, @perhapz don't let her flop![]()
Just had the time to watch the Vlive - thanks for the volume-warning!! :DHowever, in good news, their very first VLIVE HAS BEEN SUBBED NOW
Hopefully, other videos get subbed soon as well.
Also, might wanna turn down your volume a bit, this is LOUD.
![]()
Yeah what was up with thatWeird that they didn't perform on Inkigayo today![]()
Her fingernail is prettier than my faceYiren is replying to fans (only Korean tho q.q)
OOMF I WISH THAT WERE ME@lalaloveloona @Reo @Ireneisbaee @AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @Tir @Riasama @alluring @hyunaspandahoe
So my Everglow album finally arrived omg and it looks SO GOOD GUYS
Album:![]()
Got a Sihyeon photocard:![]()
![]()
Mia on the album cover:![]()
2 Mini posters- one of Mia and a group pic![]()
![]()
![]()
Also got a photobook
One of the many Yiren shots:
![]()
And finally a full sized wall poster
![]()
it looks soooo good@lalaloveloona @Reo @Ireneisbaee @AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @Tir @Riasama @alluring @hyunaspandahoe
So my Everglow album finally arrived omg and it looks SO GOOD GUYS
Album:![]()
Got a Sihyeon photocard:![]()
![]()
Mia on the album cover:![]()
2 Mini posters- one of Mia and a group pic![]()
![]()
![]()
Also got a photobook
One of the many Yiren shots:
![]()
And finally a full sized wall poster
![]()
Have you ordered? In that case, soonOOMF I WISH THAT WERE ME
BUT IT WILL BE
I knowit looks soooo good
It looks sooo good@lalaloveloona @Reo @Ireneisbaee @AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @Tir @Riasama @alluring @hyunaspandahoe
So my Everglow album finally arrived omg and it looks SO GOOD GUYS
Album:![]()
Got a Sihyeon photocard:![]()
![]()
Mia on the album cover:![]()
2 Mini posters- one of Mia and a group pic![]()
![]()
![]()
Also got a photobook
One of the many Yiren shots:
![]()
And finally a full sized wall poster
![]()