Group [OFFICIAL] EVERGLOW ✨ (에버글로우) Thread (1 Viewer)

Who is your bias?

  • E:U

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Sihyeon

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Mia

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Onda

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Aisha

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yiren

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • OT6

    Votes: 12 24.5%

  • Total voters
    49

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

EVERGLOW TV: Season 2 Episode 10
Released: 19.12.19


​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERGLOW TV: Season 2 Episode 11
Released: 19.12.26



​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

EVERGLOW @ KBS Year-End Music Festival 2019
19.12.27


Adios

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


🥳
Oops! Forgot Yiren's Birthday and missed the party!
Happy Yiren Day was the 29th!
Well better late than never!

Here's a Big Happy Belated Birthday to Everglow's Visual & Maknae!






​
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

EVERGLOW TV: Season 2 Episode 12
Released: 20.01.02


​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

EVERGLOW TV: Season 2 Episode 13
Released: 20.01.09


​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

I'm newly into Everglow. I dont stan or hv a bias but i love them now. Happy Birthday Mia.:sakUwu:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

I'm newly into Everglow. I dont stan or hv a bias but i love them now. Happy Birthday Mia.:sakUwu:
Welcome to the thread!

Hopefully you get to know them more to find a bias and for you to officially stan them.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
VLive: [#Ever Talk Talk ] Reason & Vision - with E:U & Sihyeon
20.01.14


​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

EVERGLOW TV: Season 2 Episode 14
Released: 20.01.16


​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERGLOW COMEBACK w/ MINI ALBUM: 'REMINISCENCE' - 3rd FEB!

:pikahappy:





​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Welcome to the thread!

Hopefully you get to know them more to find a bias and for you to officially stan them.
:pikahappy:
THanx.
Sorry if i never officially stan Everglow or bias any members, it's just lack of time n cultural differences(?). I am just a fan of my western music artists, but in kpop i only stan SNSD n bias Rosé, cos I decided (or Fate decided for me) b4 it I realised the time investment n it basically just happened out of nowhere. With Everglow, my love was sudden after paying attention to 'Adios' MV or stage video, can't remember but no member struck me to make me bias her tho Mia seems very closest so far. For me , stanning or bias is more a case of striking me before I learn more abt them, in SNSD's case it took me 9 yrs or so.
I fricking love Everglow now n all the members but I wont say I stan or bias them (yet).

Here's Everglow's Reminiscence comeback concert photo teasers:



I'm quite excited for this comeback, (even tho I don't know how I'll face two comebacks by two of my favorite groups on the same freaking day-the other is Gfriend, who I also don't stan but I've liked them longer by a few months-oh well tats the kpop fans life/lot, squeezing many comebacks in a short time, even two groups in one day; guess I'll get thru it smh. Hope they hv good variety/music show promotions!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
THanx.
Sorry if i never officially stan Everglow or bias any members, it's just lack of time n cultural differences(?). I am just a fan of my western music artists, but in kpop i only stan SNSD n bias Rosé, cos I decided (or Fate decided for me) b4 it I realised the time investment n it basically just happened out of nowhere. With Everglow, my love was sudden after paying attention to 'Adios' MV or stage video, can't remember but no member struck me to make me bias her tho Mia seems very closest so far. For me , stanning or bias is more a case of striking me before I learn more abt them, in SNSD's case it took me 9 yrs or so.
I fricking love Everglow now n all the members but I wont say I stan or bias them (yet).

Here's Everglow's Reminiscence comeback concert photo teasers:



I'm quite excited for this comeback, (even tho I don't know how I'll face two comebacks by two of my favorite groups on the same freaking day-the other is Gfriend, who I also don't stan but I've liked them longer by a few months-oh well tats the kpop fans life/lot, squeezing many comebacks in a short time, even two groups in one day; guess I'll get thru it smh. Hope they hv good variety/music show promotions!
I also can't wait for GF's comeback!

Hopefully Everglow win you over fully with this comeback. If not that's okay! Hopefully you enjoy them though. I can't wait for 3rd of Feb!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread