Group [OFFICIAL] EVERGLOW ✨ (에버글로우) Thread (6 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • E:U

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Sihyeon

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Mia

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Onda

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Aisha

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yiren

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • OT6

    Votes: 12 24.5%

  • Total voters
    49

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERGLOW @ KBS Music Bank
20.02.28


'DUN DUN'


​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERGLOW @ SBS Inkigayo
20.03.01


'DUN DUN'


​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERGLOW TV: Season 3 Episode 5
Released: 20.03.05

​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Everglow at Dallas stop of US Everlasting Tour, ending concert selfie with audience.(I watched the fancams {much} of the concert but I'm not gonna link them here[u can google Dallas Everglow, next best thing to actually being there].
Next stop-Atlanta, I think. (wish I was there.)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Everglow at Dallas stop of US Everlasting Tour, ending concert selfie with audience.(I watched the fancams {much} of the concert but I'm not gonna link them here[u can google Dallas Everglow, next best thing to actually being there].
Next stop-Atlanta, I think. (wish I was there.)
The fancams from Dallas are great.

It's the first time I'm seeing choreo for 'Player' and it looks really good! :)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
The fancams from Dallas are great.

It's the first time I'm seeing choreo for 'Player' and it looks really good! :)
I've only watched (each/2 sources only{there seem more I dint look earlier ) fancam once n not paid attention to the choreo for player or no lie, the emotions overwhelmed me just watching them tour/perform outside Korea. The venue/size also confused me a bit, the talk/audience standing up-made me think it's a small(er) venue(maybe the camera taking it was near the front-misleading me), but the ending selfie seemed much larger a place than I thought from the talk video.
All in all, I'm happy they're performing in many cities on this tour, giving forevers/fans more chances to watch them live(tho it's still short- 5 cities in 10 days), its early days yet-barely a year after debut-hopefully they will have many more tours/concerts outside Korea in the future.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I wasn't gonna post their fancams of their tour for my own reasons, but this one in Atlanta-just read the title:
EVERGLOW (에버글로우) - Bon Bon Chocolat (FANS SINGING SINCE STAGE AUDIO CUT OUT)
It's both a little heartbreaking n majorly awesome- just watch it.

The Forevers in the audience, a fandom barely a year old- sing along to a song almost a year old for half-a-minute or so to 40 seconds, n amazingly-after a moments shock on Mia's face, the group continues dancing synchronized wonderfully while their fans sing to them until the end of it. I'm so proud of both the girls n the audience/Forevers.
Daebak.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERGLOW TV: Season 3 Episode 6
Released: 20.03.12





ENG SUB Version (by EverGlowSubs)

​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Yikes, Everglow's Everlasting concert tour has been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak. While the Jersey city concert will take place with precautions, the California one has been cancelled.

IMG_3265.PNG

(Is there any Everglow fan acct that reposts their ig stories we can link?)
Understandable but im saddened by it. Pls stay safe everyone.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Studio Choom - [Cover] Behind the Scenes

​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Last pics of their selfie with audience Everglow's first US tour Everlasting. :umjicry: Sad it ended with the last stop cancelled, even tho I'm not in US (sad for Everglow n Forevers tat they couldn't meet.)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
'DUN DUN' MV Sketch [Pops In Seoul]

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERGLOW TV: Season 3 Episode 7
Released: 20.03.19

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread