Group [OFFICIAL] EVERGLOW ✨ (에버글로우) Thread (7 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • E:U

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Sihyeon

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Mia

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Onda

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Aisha

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yiren

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • OT6

    Votes: 12 24.5%

  • Total voters
    49

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
@lalaloveloona @hyunaspandahoe @Ozymandias @Riasama @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @alluring @Tir @notthatmarko @dab @JungYoda @yerewenseuljoy @Minuteman @Ireneisbaee @blooming @NogaNono @parisaka @UNNIE @JakeyWantsCakey @Moonbinlove @JiYoo

I'm not sure about if you all want to be tagged in the future or not for this thread/EVERGLOW related stuff.
If not please just quote this and tell me you don't want to be on the taglist!
Thank you!​
I no longer wish to be tagged^^ I am watching the thread as is~
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck

​
could you put these posts into spoilers completely, it just take a hell of a lot time to load the page without so many posts not in one
Sorry, I've fixed them and will keep this in mind for the future
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I no longer wish to be tagged^^ I am watching the thread as is~
As long as you keep checking into this thread :sanapray:
We need as many active Everglow stans as we can get :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Naver Top Comments For Their Performances
(Tweets indicates which ones)



Yeah SBS cutting their stage pissed me off too, it's their very first week of promotions FFS and they're getting so much good attention and word of mouth publicity :pepecry1:
But good to see mostly positive comments, Sihyeon and Yiren seem to be getting noticed for their visuals.
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
@lalaloveloona @hyunaspandahoe @Ozymandias @Riasama @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @alluring @Tir @notthatmarko @dab @JungYoda @yerewenseuljoy @Minuteman @Ireneisbaee @blooming @NogaNono @parisaka @UNNIE @JakeyWantsCakey @Moonbinlove @JiYoo

I'm not sure about if you all want to be tagged in the future or not for this thread/EVERGLOW related stuff.
If not please just quote this and tell me you don't want to be on the taglist!
Thank you!​
I'll opt out actually :maheart: I got the thread on watch and I'll still keep checking often :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread