Group [OFFICIAL] EVERGLOW ✨ (에버글로우) Thread (3 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • E:U

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Sihyeon

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Mia

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Onda

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Aisha

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yiren

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • OT6

    Votes: 12 24.5%

  • Total voters
    49

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was in this thread when you sent me :yolk: So I thought why not post it already
:yolk:
It's fine lmao I was just clicking on this thread at the same time :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread