- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Looks like they are all sad
Looks like they are all sad
Thanos Aisha using the Infinity Stones to spend more time with her fans
Retired Gfycat media MiserlyUniqueKudu
Our girls staying caught up with pop culture
We can't escape these memes![]()
So cuteThanos Aisha using the Infinity Stones to spend more time with her fans
Retired Gfycat media MiserlyUniqueKudu
doesnt work for me q.qEVERGLOW live on 'All The K-Pop's Music Stage' (YouTube) right now!
It ended. However, it should be uploaded on the YT channel later so I'll post it here :).doesnt work for me q.q
oooh okay, thank youIt ended. However, it should be uploaded on the YT channel later so I'll post it here :).
Ah so that's where my previous sig was from lmao, I still hadn't seen this clip yet for some reason.Special 'Bon Bon Chocolat' MV filmed in various locations (indoors, outdoors).
This special 'live' MV is great!
ENJOY!