Group [OFFICIAL] EVERGLOW ✨ (에버글로우) Thread (4 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • E:U

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Sihyeon

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Mia

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Onda

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Aisha

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yiren

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • OT6

    Votes: 12 24.5%

  • Total voters
    49

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Episode 3.

ENJOY!

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
​
I think these go together lmao

​
They do indeed. Aisha seems to be EVERGLOW's photographer lol. I wonder if she actually likes/has a passion for it.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERGLOW on 'Simply K-Pop' (3rd May).

I'm surprised they are still promoting on this show lol.

ENJOY!

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Fancams from 'Simply K-pop' (3rd May)

ENJOY!

SIHYEON



AISHA (That thumbnail/image though lol).



MIA



YIREN
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Same. Aisha and Sihyeon are really something!
Yiren's my bias and her visuals are out of this world :sanapray:

But Aisha's got the type of body I love :jisoosmh::sj_weary:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yiren's my bias and her visuals are out of this world :sanapray:

But Aisha's got the type of body I love :jisoosmh::sj_weary:
I love how tall Aisha is too. She has an aura about her that's very pleasing.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love how tall Aisha is too. She has an aura about her that's very pleasing.
Yep she's definitely got that runway supermodel vibe and I love it. And she's not skinny either, what a perfect woman :maheart:

Gotta watch some Yiren content to reaffirm my loyalties lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread