Group [OFFICIAL] EVERGLOW ✨ (에버글로우) Thread (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • E:U

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Sihyeon

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Mia

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Onda

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Aisha

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yiren

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • OT6

    Votes: 12 24.5%

  • Total voters
    49

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

:pandaamazed:
Everglow Land looks like it's going to be so much fun!
Can't wait for the first episode!





I'm really glad M2 (Mnet) is paying attention to them and wants to help make this show for them.

And I've just found my new sig GIFs!!! lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan
Joined
16 July 2019
Messages
375
Reactions Received
877
Location
GL's Universe ♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey hey! I've been seeing some everglow videos since yesterday and i'm literally in loveeeeee! why didnt i started stanning them earlier :jisoosmh: well how they say better late than never XD

I wanted to know if you guys know some twitter accounts with news about them so i could follow them and know what they are doing 😁😋
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey hey! I've been seeing some everglow videos since yesterday and i'm literally in loveeeeee! why didnt i started stanning them earlier :jisoosmh: well how they say better late than never XD

I wanted to know if you guys know some twitter accounts with news about them so i could follow them and know what they are doing 😁😋


Hi! Always Happy to have a new Everglow fan here.
It's easy to fall in love with them.


Official Twitter

Official Everglow Staff Twitter

Everglow Global Twitter

Official Instagram

Official VLive Channel


Since you are a new fan, watch this video if you haven't seen it yet.










​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ohgroo and OnlyCalB
Joined
16 July 2019
Messages
375
Reactions Received
877
Location
GL's Universe ♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

New teaser image for 'Hush'!



They look stunning!​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RunningMan

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
OP still is open for taking, feel free to ask any mod to change OP to you, I give my green light
I could take over if you like?

I'll keep most of your work you have done already and just update them over time etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
yeah sure, you seem really active here so you'd be a good choice :sakUwu:
Okay no problem, I'll message a mod.

Should we move your profile section to the main OP so I can edit it if I need too (with latest GIFs/Images etc)?

Do you think the album section should be moved to the OP aswell so I can update that section as they release more albums/content?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Okay no problem, I'll message a mod.

Should we move your profile section to the main OP so I can edit it if I need too (with latest GIFs/Images etc)?

Do you think the album section should be moved to the OP aswell so I can update that section as they release more albums/content?
I think the mods can actually convert other posts to you as well iirc, if not then yeah, let everything be moved to the OP so you can change it as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I think the mods can actually convert other posts to you as well iirc, if not then yeah, let everything be moved to the OP so you can change it as well
Awesome!

I'll message a mod now and ask what can be done.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread