- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
Has anyone here ever joined any of the official fanclubs? And if so which fanclubs are you in?
I have ACE membership for Red Velvet's Reveluv fanclub and this gives me access to exclusive content (photos & videos that are only posted within the fanclub), participate in chats with the members, ability to pre order goods, ability to book concert/event/birthday tickets in the fanclub preorder period and I also get a Welcome Kit filled with exclusive goods.
There's also a (free) basic membership which gives you access to the fanclub however you can't gain access to the ACE membership privileges. But you can communicate with other Luvies, look at the group's upcoming schedules and a few more things.
[The welcome kit will be posted later in the year and I'll try and share what the contents are so that you can determine if its worth it. But I should be getting things such as a physical membership card, exclusive photocards, photobook etc]
I also have basic membership for SNSD's Sone fanclub and I will be getting the ACE membership later in the year. What you get in the BASIC and ACE memberships are the same as the Reveluv fanclub.
I have ACE membership for Red Velvet's Reveluv fanclub and this gives me access to exclusive content (photos & videos that are only posted within the fanclub), participate in chats with the members, ability to pre order goods, ability to book concert/event/birthday tickets in the fanclub preorder period and I also get a Welcome Kit filled with exclusive goods.
There's also a (free) basic membership which gives you access to the fanclub however you can't gain access to the ACE membership privileges. But you can communicate with other Luvies, look at the group's upcoming schedules and a few more things.
[The welcome kit will be posted later in the year and I'll try and share what the contents are so that you can determine if its worth it. But I should be getting things such as a physical membership card, exclusive photocards, photobook etc]
I also have basic membership for SNSD's Sone fanclub and I will be getting the ACE membership later in the year. What you get in the BASIC and ACE memberships are the same as the Reveluv fanclub.
Last edited: